All Schools and Nurseries in our LDBS Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect you to share this commitment and please note that our application forms include Equal Opportunities information and Declaration of Spent and Unspent Convictions; these form part of the application process.
To apply for any of the positions below, please fill in the application below by the due date and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position you are applying to.
Early Years Practitioner
Little Engineers are looking for an experienced Early Years Practitioner, working all year round or term time, with a relevant level 3 qualification. We require a minimum of 1 year of continuous experience working in a Nursery setting with ages 1-3.
The role includes Key Worker responsibilities. All children are to be supported by their individual development so that they have the best possible outcomes. The successful candidate will provide a safe and stimulating environment for all children. You will be required to work to high Safeguarding standards adhering to all Nursery Policies and Procedures.
You will have:
- Relevant experience within an Early Years setting with children aged 1-3 years old
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and Safeguarding requirements
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- An excellent understanding of what an outstanding nursery provision looks like
- A strong communicator with children, parents and staff
- A positive, clear role model and a willing team player
- An NVQ Level 3 in Childcare and Education or equivalent or above
Please see the application pack below with more information.
Employer LDBS Academies Trust
Contract type Full or Part-time
Contract hours 36 Hours a week
Contract term Permanent
The appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS clearance, and Early Years references. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Salary Full time Scale 3 Point 5 - 6 (£21,591 - £21,981)
Closing date Friday 21st February 2020 Midnight
Interview date Tbc
Job starts As soon as possible
- Early Years Practitioner Job Advert - January 2020
- Early Years Practitioner Job Description
- Early Years Practitioner- Person Specification
- Privacy Notice - Job Applicants