What are we doing with all the changes from the pandemic?
With these uncertain times, we have made sure our priority is making sure that children and staff are safe.
What are we doing differently?
- Only granting children access to the Nursery
- Settling children in without parents
- Virtual tours and meetings
- Temporarily suspended all open days
- Keeping children and staff in bubbles
- Following guidance from the government: If your child shows symptoms of the coronavirus such as a high temperature, new continuous cough or loss/ change in smell or taste we will ask if you can come and collect your child immediately and isolate for 10 days (10 days for household members). Please do not make physical contact with the Nursery until the 10 days has passed. As advised by Public Health we will advise you to get tested. Please inform us of the results. If the result is negative, please provide us with proof of this and then your child will be able to attend the Nursery again. If your results are positive we are required to inform Haringey Public Health. Please see www.gov.uk/coronavirus for more information.
What are we continuing to do?
- Give a high standard of education
- Sanitise all areas of the Nursery and toys
- Keep parents up to date with their children’s days and development
- Keep up to date with updates from the government
We will keep you updated of any more changes.
Thank you for being so supportive during this time. Please keep safe